Make a complaint
We do our best to give you a good service, but sometimes things go wrong.
Our complaints procedure deals with problems such as:
- if you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service
- if we have failed to follow our own policies or procedures
- if we have failed to do a repair within a reasonable time
- if you believe we have discriminated against you
- if you have had a problem with any of our staff
What’s not covered
The procedure does not normally deal with:
- appeals against decisions made under our lettings policy
- everyday matters such as chasing a repair request
- complaints by one tenant about another tenant
- claims for compensation
- insurance claims
- situations where you are currently taking legal action against us
Who can complain to us?
When should I make a formal complaint?
How do I make a complaint?
Please contact us to make a complaint online or for our leaflet with full details on our complaints procedure.
Independent Housing Ombudsman
If upon completion of our complaints procedure you remain dissatisfied, you may take your problem to the Independent Housing Ombudsman. The Ombudsman checks that you have taken your complaint through all the stages of our complaints procedure before they accept your complaint. If it looks like we have done something wrong, the Ombudsman decides what needs to be done to put things right.
105-109 The Strand
Tel: 0845 7125 973
Where else can I get help?
Your local MP or councillor may be able to help you. You can also get independent advice from a solicitor, a Citizens’ Advice Bureau, law centre or housing aid and advice centre.
Improving homes and the environment, creating healthy communities where all residents can thrive