At Old Oak Housing we strive to provide the best customer service experience we can.
The following commitments outline our efforts in providing excellent services together with our expectations of you as our customer.
Our commitment to you
- Treat all customers equally with respect and courtesy at all times
- Deal with customers in a friendly, welcoming and professional manner
- Identify ourselves by wearing name badges and/or by giving our names and job title
- Aim to get it right the first time by listening carefully and following through on our promises
- Use our best endeavours to resolve problems amicably:
- we will never raise our voices to residents, and will remain respectful and polite at all times
- we will issue a complaints leaflet where we cannot reach agreement
- we will withdraw politely and calmly and seek the assistance of colleagues should we feel threatened
Your commitment to us
We expect you to:
- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect at all times, even when things occasionally go wrong
- Never behave in an intimidating, threatening or abusive manner to our staff, including shouting, swearing and threats of violence
- Understand that staff have the right to withdraw from situations where they feel intimidated or threatened
- Use the complaints procedure when things go wrong and cannot be resolved by agreement
99% of our customers respect this understanding. Thank you for being one of them.
Improving homes and the environment, creating healthy communities where all residents can thrive